- To promote a form of yoga that anyone can do, regardless of age, injury, or weight, by promoting the use of a sitting bench for the practice of yoga.
- To promote a practice that includes plenty of opportunities for meditation—one that encourages and allows its practitioners to take meditation breaks during the practice, and throughout the day.
- To promote that practice as a means of enhancing and experiencing the internal energy flows (chi flows) that produce inner joy and deep spiritual connection.
- To promote the basic form, Bench Yoga, to help move the West toward an understanding of yoga as an energetic and meditative activity.
- To promote the extended form, Subtle Energy Yoga, focusing on the internal activators that make yoga an internal-energy practice, as well as a meditative one.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device